Technical Solution Manager in Customer Unit
We are looking for a Technical Solution Manager with deep 3GPP Radio Access solution and techno-commercial sales expertise to support new customers and business opportunities in Central Europe. You need to position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader, grow our business and build strong customer relations on CTO level. The Technical Solution Manager in this role will take care of the North & Central Europe market.
- You will position Ericsson as a technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide RAN sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer incl 5G
- Provide RAN sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Ericsson Market Areas and Customers
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Travel requirement mainly around Central Europe
- Education: Masters in Engineering or similar
- Substantial 5-10y in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Extensive deep knowledge in the BNEW portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Strong Business Understanding
- Documented Customer relationship building skills
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) and local language
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
Minimum base salary is 2000 EUR per month based on candidate‘s experience.
Location : Central Europe / Slovakia
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Slovakia (SK) || || Bratislava || IT
Req ID: 271813