Assistant at BID Tech management
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Are you ready for new challenges?
We are now looking for an assistant, to provide administrative support to our international organization. You will be working directly with the 2 of the sectors within BID, providing administrative support to the two sector heads, their leadership teams and to the sectors members. You will also be part of the overall BID assistant team.
You will contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
- You will manage information and support in creating information
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Support with travel arrangements
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Support management
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings
- Genuine interest in working in a Team
- Experience of supporting an international, multi-cultural environment
- 1 to 3 years of work experience with administrative tasks within Ericsson
- As a person you will need to enjoy giving support, you can take own decisions and are proactive, and you work with minimum supervision.
- As the unit’s area of responsibility demands varies pending on the unit’s daily tasks at hand, which are often unpredictable, a high level of comfort with flexibility is necessary.
- Ericsson’s information and administrative systems as well as MS Office (excel, power point, word), Outlook.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Contact Person: Recruiter Mirosław Coś email@example.com
The position is based in Kista, Sweden.
Please submit your application before 20th of February 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 271771