SW Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a SW Test Automation Engineer to our Continuous Integration & Test Team in Kista. Our mission is to secure no fault slip through to our GIT Master branch for our module. The module; “Radio Control System – Execution Environment” (RCS EE), is an enabler for baseband products in 5G.
We continuously work with feature development and improvements. We do Test Automation and Test Flow design. System Under Test is EE SW on HW boards, but we also have VNF’s in the cloud environment to take care of.
You will be working in a team of senior testers/developers with many years of experience in the area.
- Design the Continuous Integration Test Flows content
- Do Test Analysis, Test Automation and Test Documentation
- Do Supervision of our Test Flows and troubleshoot faults we find
- Work with our Lab and Test environment
- Have a close dialog with designers
- Drive improvements, both on your own and together with team mates
- Challenging work and focus on your career development
- High standard working climate and competent colleagues
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology to enable 5G
- A decisive impact on the success of the Radio Base Stations in the 5G network
- Several years’ experience of software development in a Linux environment
- Competence in test case automation using Java
- Experience of Continuous Integration, using Jenkins, GIT and Gerrit
- Experience of scripting is a merit
- Good troubleshooting and communication skills
- Both self-driven and able to work in teams
- Have an eye for and devotion to deliver with quality
- In PDU BI (Product Development Unit Baseband & Interconnect), the Baseband Hardware & Execution Environment SW organization (BHE) is responsible for design and maintenance of Digital Baseband Units in the Ericsson Radio System. Major development activities are ongoing to enable 5G, cloud execution, and Internet of Things.
Deadline for applications is the 21th March but candidates will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Recruiter: Malin Hessel
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 271768