Senior Project Manager
We are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead team to develop Ericsson 4G5G RAN solution and products including system design, SW design,feature verification and system verification as well as R&D support to MNEA customer CP project. The project teams are cross sites in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Sweden. You will report to manager of PDU 4G5G RAN CA Project management Office.
- Definition of project goals, objectives, strategies and priorities
- Setting up the project organization and securing resources
- Project Planning, Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance as well as subsequent reporting on progress and cost in the most efficient way to achieve the project objectives
- Manage new or changed requirements as well as risks.
- Delivering project on time with high quality to keep commitments to stakeholders
- Securing and maintaining adequate information distribution in project teams
- Communicate with stakeholders for project progress, risks and support needed
- Drive Operational Excellence in all areas, ensuring optimal utilization of resources and applied processes for flow efficiency
- BSc of Science
- Experienced (>5 years) Project Manager/line mgr/Technical lead who is willing to take on big responsibility for managing and leading complex projects
- Self-motivated to solve problems and expand your knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of R&D SW and HW processes in large global organizations
- Project Management in large matrix global organization is big plus
- An excellent communicator, decisive, results-driven, people-oriented person with good networking skills along with the ability to motivate employees in the organization.
- Strong ability to see the whole picture and to focus on the important details in a pragmatic and result oriented way with ability to challenge when needed.
- Team player with outstanding skills in cooperation amongst key stake-holders
- Large scale Agile projects experience is a major plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Negotiation Skill
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 271762