We are now looking for an Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable to unit members.
- Fulfill the routine assistant work, such as organizing meetings & events, taking meeting minutes, preparing monthly report, arrangement of travel &visitors, and other supporting works etc.
- Maintain and update Unit intranet webpage in time
- To organize and maintain Unit records and documentation
- To coordinate KPI & PI and drive operational efficiency in the unit
- Work together with ENC internal communications team to promote Ericsson strategies and corporate culture, to propagate unit events and support IC work internal ENC
- To finish any other works and special projects assigned by head of Operational Efficiency
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experiences on a similar position with leadership ability
- Ability to analyze situation, identify problems and develop solutions
- Ability to communicate at various levels with people of different cultures
- Administrate with creativity and initiative, always on time and correct
- Excellent English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 271750