Embedded Software Engineer
We are now looking for a Embedded Software Engineer for IoT develop, combine 5G or cellar network.Develop and deploy IoT use cases to improve Industry efficiency and digitalization transparancy,reduce cost and leadtime for Smart Manufacturing.
- You will work as team member for IoT Platfform/use cases develop from requirement collection, analyzing,design,verification,improvement ,implementation and maintenance ;
- Embedded SW develop for IoT application;
- Driver design based on ARM Cortex-M/A CPU platform;
- Application and development of Common IoT chip;
- New technology research in IoT area;
- Documentation of design spec .
- Bachelor degree or above, Strong self-management/self-learning ability and team spirit;
- Major in Electronics, Communication, Computer Science, etc. Solid C/C++ language skills
- More than 3 years experience in IoT/Embedded SW;
- Familiar with RTOS, experience with multi-thread and RT-Thread/Linux development is preferred;
- Basic knowledge of IoT network communication protocols (UDP/COAP/MQTT) is plus, Experience in OTA programming is preferred;
- Skilled at using version management software like Git. Good team work development habits are needed;
- Knowledge of Smart Manufacturing is plus.
- Location: Nanjing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 271635