Junior Software Developer
We are now looking for a Junior Software Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Troubleshooting and customer support
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Basic programming skills
- fresh graduate or 4-5 year of studying in IT/Engineering/Telecom major
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Ability to quickly learn and ask questions
- Analytical thinking, working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Intermediate or upper-intermediate English level is a must
- GSM knowledge
- Knowledge of any high level programming language
- Assembler knowledge
- Scripting languages knowledge
- Knowledge of any version control system
- Agile Software Development methodology awareness
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Lviv || R&D
Job details: Developer Job Stage 04