Business Controller Managed Services
We are looking for a Business Controller for Business Area Managed Services who will be reponsible for driving value creation through business & financial performance as well as compliance & risk mitigation in the BA. You will contribute to value creation and compliant decision making always in the best interest of Ericssonbased on a strong understanding of the political, macro-economic, industry, and customer trends, and relevant opportunities and risks.
- Implement the Global Finance agenda in Managed Services as defined by CFO
- Orchestrate the finance community supporting the BA and relevant legal entities, in line with the global OneFinance structure and direction.
- Contribute to improvements and developments within OneFinance
Skills, knowledge and experience to be successful in role:
· A management background with experience of a driving role in a leadership team. At least 5 years of senior management experience.
· Culturally sensitive with ability to lead teams that are geographically spread
· High integrity and high attention to compliance
· A team player, flexible and open to change, able to manage complexity and ambiguity
· Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
· Solution oriented personality with a strong focus on results & outcomes with a strong ability to drive change
· Strong interest and ability to interact with customers and other relevant external stakeholders
· Functional/ Technical
· Highly developed reasoning and analytical skills
· Strong business acumen and commercial thinking
Other unique requirements
· Strong understanding of e2e business flow within Ericsson, Ericsson’s offering and business models
· Strong understanding and interest in the situation, trends and players in the ICT sector and its eco-systems
· At least 10 years of relevant senior experience, preferably in Finance or possibly in adjacent relevant areas
· University degree in Business Administration, Master of Science or equivalent
The position is located in Kista
Deadline for applications: 22nd February
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 271597