Senior Security Engineer
Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ensures proper protection of information assets of client environment by providing IT /Network security operations, expertise, support and solutions. These are based on the IT /Network Security Guiding Principles and enable compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Provide evidence of compliance by way of configuration snapshots to and Internal Audit teams;
• Coordinate in emergency, BCP / DR drills &and planned security patch management,
• Coordinate in building cloud federation platform’s for user access management, provisioning, sustenance and revoking, with client IAM platforms;
• Provide access to system &and system logs for forensic investigation by SIRT;
• Provide details of systems such as logs, log format, log type etc. to facilitate integration to SIEM solution;.
• Work with key stakeholders to assess IT infra and application solutions to ensure technical controls in place for compliance with IT Security requirements and Group Steering documents.
• Contribute to internal and external IT /network Security assessments or audits
• Manage IT /Network security incidents in accordance with agreed and established process
• Establish and leverage interfaces to relevant internal or external functions and experts
• IT Security Policy, Standards, Regulatory & compliance Knowledge
• Operational IT/Network Security experience with firewalls, routers, VPN switches, authentication services, intrusion detection / prevention systems, End point protection and DLP.
• Sound knowledge on Audit management, Security Governance management,
• Sound experience in BCP / DR
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent
• 5 – 10 years working experience in IT & telecom industry .
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Telecom domain based IT/network Security experience is needed (minimum of last 2-5 years)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 271577