Program Manager, Smart Manufacturing
We are now looking for a Program Manager in Smart Manufacturing (SMI) unit,
- To manage Smart Manufacturing project portfolio, to develop, deploy and/or maintain Ericsson automated equipment, automation system, IoT application and architected SW package, meet projects deliverables and secure seamless handover to customers internally and externally.
- To support SMI product manager to maintain the product roadmap, and secure the roadmap deployment plan
- You will execute project management
- Drive change management
- Perform leadership
- Ensure communication
- Ensure financial impact understanding
- Coach other project managers in SMI
- Education: University degree in Automation, Computer Science, Software engineering, Electrical engineering or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Min years of experience: > 5 years work experience on project management, improvement work or relevant area
- Domain experience:
- Good knowledge of automation system (design, system)
- Good knowledge on SW development environment, such as C, C++, C# and Python
- Good knowledge on MES
- Excellent business sense
- Fluent English on reading, writing, and conversation
- Excellent communication skills, team work and social ability
- Experience with global cooperation is a plus.
- PMP is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 271549