Senior tester / Test lead
• Be accountable for definition, execution and evolution of product test strategy.
• Define, maintain and evolve overall defect handling processes and enforce them in development activities.
• Plan and coordinate test activities and test resources across teams.
• Monitor overall test progress as well as quality status and compose test report.
• Lead test retrospective for continuous improvement.
• Drive test automation framework design, development and evolution to improve test efficiency.
• Demand on product testability and provide consultant advices.
• Enforce quality-centric developments and test practices and demand on built-in quality.
• Ensure a good mix of technique-facing and business-facing test coverage.
• Ensure a good distribution of test coverage on unit-, component- and system-level.
• Good end-to-end understanding of Product Domain.
• Expertise in various test aspects, including test strategy, test design techniques, test tools & automation and test metrics.
• Good knowledge in Cloud, Linux OS, Database, and related platform competence.
• Excellent competence to ensure product quality and test efficiency.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good leadership.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 271524