1Objective of the position
- Setup environment and deploy software for the solution
- System integration and basic solution E2E function verification
- Maintain the production service environment and upgrade service continuously
- Create business report using service metrics and scale service according to business need
- Optimize resource utilization and save operational cost
- Support Customer for trouble shooting and user data on board
- Feedback to development team and work closely with developer for software improvement
2Responsibilities and authorities
DevOps engineer is responsible for solution product continues deploy and deliver. Secure continues service of production environment, support customer requirement and work closely with development team for software improvement.
- Responsible to solution product software deliver, including setup the CI/CD framework of software deployment and system integration
- Setup service/system monitor framework, including result handling, alarm notification, resource optimized and report visualization
- Responsible to production environment software and user data backup restore
- Perform vulnerability analysis and risk assessment, provide prompt response in case of incident
- Participate in customer support and work closely with development team for software improvement
3Requirements for the position
(Note: The requirements below are ordered from high priority to low priority, and the items with * are mandatory requirement)
- * Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information technology or related area
- * Strong background in UNIX/Linux, and competent in script programming, such as shell or Python, etc.
- *Familiar with virtualization deployment and cloud services such as Openstack, AWS and Docker container.
- *Familiar with automation configuration management practices, tools and framework, knowledge in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, and etc. is a plus.
- *Solid understanding and hands-on knowledge of network architect, network protocols including HTTP, MQTT, etc and network security.
- Familiar with database configuration and database skill, such as Postgres, Cassandra.
- Ability to perform solution end to end function test and system test
- Coding experiences in Java, Java EE will be advantage
- *Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- *Excellent communication skill including customer support and feedback
- *Good team work to support/backup team member with each other and willing to dedicate when prompt support needed in case of incident
- Good at written/oral English and can use English for tech. discussion.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 271520