4G/5G Integration and Automation Engineer
We are looking for an engineer to work with the pre and post integration for the 4G and 5G Radio Front haul. Experinced engineers with Ericsson 4G trouble shoting experience are prefferred.
We work with UTRAN CPRI fronthaul related features for LTE/5G RAN products, such as mini-link fronthaul and multi-CPRI. The scope covers multi-standard baseband and radio (GSM, WCDMA, LTE), and the NR/5G Advanced Antenna System. We work at a total system, end to end level. We provide an early integration service to get initial working products. We also provide an automated (based on Java) continuous integration environment for pre-release verification.
We work closely with system experts and designers on product improvement, for system investigations and test design. We follow an agile style of working.
· You will drive strategic technical leadership
· Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
· Develop and test high quality products and tools
· Perform trouble shooting and possibly customer support
· Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
· Develop competence in technical domains
· Work as part of a team but also be expected to work independently when required.
· Perform system and test analysis
· Automation of testing using a language based on Java
· Development of the automated integration environment, possibly working with Git, Gerrit, Jenkins etc..
· Development of test analysis tools, possibly using machine learning and / or big data analysis
· Bachelors or Masters degree in telecom or networking or computing
· New graduates and experienced engineers will be considered
· Previous experience with the test flow, test development and test analysis
· 3GPP knowledge / experience
· 4G and 5G protocol experience / knowledge
· Trouble shooting experience is beneficial especially with protocols and even more so within the radio domain
· Coding and / or scripting skills (Java, Test Ng, Python, Shell script)
· Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
· Business understanding
· Working within a team in an agile way of working
· Innovating, adapting and responding to change
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Planning and Organizing
· Good English skills for speaking, reading and writing
· Logical thinking
· A knowledge of lean and agile would be beneficial
· Experience with Git, Gerrit or Jenkins would be beneficial
· Knowledge and / or experience of machine learning or big data analysis concepts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 271505