BI CA Kanban master
We are now looking for a Technical Product Manager / Project Portfolio Manager to lead the technical implementation of business requirements.
- You will ensure the translation of business strategies to efficient product development
- that organizations plan, handle and control the project portfolio to meet the implementation strategy
- efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle.
- This role is a bridge between Product Development and Product Management.
- In this role you will drive strategic technical leadership
- Handle requirement and backlog
- Lead product configuration
- Drive continuous improvements
- Run project portfolio
- Develop domain specific competence
- Education: (Master or above)
- Min years of experience: (10 years)
- Domain experience: (At least 4+ year in E/// MS-RBS configuration SW product early phase )
- Customer Insight
- Project Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills: Good understanding of EPP WoW, espeically for BI CA. Solid CA team leading experience. Global team coordination and collaboration experience is mandatory.
Additional Requirements: (PDU BI F&C EPP Kanban team is a vital part in F&C CA program, we now need find a candidate within the team to formally take the Kanban Master role who act as team SPOC & sub-project/feature coordinate urgently. )
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 271489