RAN Solutions Subject Matter Expert
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
RAN Solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for providing detailed and deep technical knowledge in specific technologies, products and/or services/dimensioning while responding to the RFXs and supporting presales activities. Candidate should be self-driven and provide compelling / competitive solutions to win business for the respective products or services areas. Support the assigned Customer Unit RFX tasks in generating profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with the Core3 team.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience within Presales - Products/Solutions & Operations
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Performance driven & result oriented with very good interpersonal skills and taking absolute ownership of the work done with full responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Believe in share and grow by actively contributing to knowledge sharing sessions to create a positive and continuous learning culture
- Experience / knowledge in Ericsson’s Radio Solutions
- Good analytical, consultative and presentation skills
- Ability to derive insights on market evolution
- Subject Matter Expert in specific technologies, products/services/dimensioning
- Work closely with CU Network Solutions team in Market Areas to develop and build solutions meeting customer requirements
- Provide advice in preparation for solution life cycle management
- Participate in knowledge transfer and information sharing
- Ensuring impeccable deliverables while supporting Market Areas
- Effective communication towards internal/external stakeholders
RAN Solutions Subject Matter Expert will report to the respective Domain Competence Area Manager
- Network Head & Competence Area Manager
- CU/NEW – Market Area specific product/services SPOCs
- Customer Solutions Responsible
- Network solution experts/opportunity leads
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.