Graduate Trainee -Distribution & Warehousing Management
We are now looking for a Distribution and Warehouse Management resource to ensure a robust, cost efficient, timely and environmental friendly distribution and warehousing execution of products and services in accordance with established Supply and Distribution strategy.
This is a 1 year Graduate Trainee / Inhouse / On the job training program which Ericsson is organizing with the collaboration of SL1M and the succesfull candidate will be offered a 1year on the job training program and upon succesful completion based on the candidate's performance, Ericsson might absorb as a full time employee.
- You will secure tactical & strategic logistics solutions in an E2E perspective, providing a best in class logistics integration.
- Supervise and co-ordinate tactical distribution and WH activities with the main focus on maintaining a robust execution with responsibilities to
- Function as an advisor and a business representative in distribution/WH matters and by that a coordinator of development towards other organizations.
- Further develop and enhance the distribution/WH solutions on global, regional and local level.
- Provide business analysis, development programs and recommendations within defined business scope and responsibilities, based on customer/stakeholder requirements.
- Education: Fresh Graduate with Bachelor's Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge in distribution and/or warehousing issues
- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson regional business
- Analytical skills
- Good knowledge in Supply and/or experience in Distribution & Logistics industry
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.