We are now looking for a Privacy Specialist to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Ericsson’s privacy frameworks. The right candidate will be someone who is passionate about privacy, has project management skills and is interested in helping Ericsson meet our responsibliities around the handling of personal data. You will be joining the Information Security & Privacy team based in Ericsson's HQ in Stockholm, and reporting to the CISO.
People who are looking to apply for the role should have an interest in and knowledge of the following areas
- Worldwide privacy legislation, such as GDPR
- Project Management
- Ericsson's portfolio and operations
- Help manage Ericsson's requirements according to customer demands and privacy legislation such as GDPR
- Support with analysis of Ericsson's IT Infrastructure, services and products from a privacy point of view.
- Follow up on privacy implementations and remediations with people and organisations from all across Ericsson
- Support the Chief Privacy Officer, Group Data Protection Officer, Data Protection Officers and Privacy managers as needed
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Domain experience: Information Security, Privacy, Legislation or Legal Affairs, Frameworks development, Project Management
- Knowledge of GDPR, ISO 27001, Corporate Governance, Risk Management
- Business Understanding
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge
- English Skills
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Qualifications such as CIPP, CISSP, CISA, ISO Lead Implementor, are a benefit but not a requirement. The succesful candidate will be supported in achieving their CIPP qualification, if they do not already have it.
Faisal Noor - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 271192