(Vaga para PCD)- Sourcing Analyst JR
We are looking for a resource for the Sourcing / Materials Management Area whose main function covers the responsibilities of Supplier Management and the Procurement process. Other responsabilities are:
• Management of the process of implementation of the Contracts, Terms & Conditions negotiated with the Suppliers.
• Request for Quotation (RFQ) process support.
• Contact with local and international suppliers to resolve doubts as well as the management of contractual deviations made with them.
• Support negotiation of procurement strategies with Suppliers
• Management and implementation of improvements in the Sourcing / Materials Management Process
• Be graduated or attending the last year in Engineering, Business Administration or correlated areas (training expected until Dec 2019)
• High resilience and flexibility during day-to-day negotiations with Internal Customers and Suppliers
• Collaborate with the implementation of the global Sourcing / Materials Management procedures in Brazil
• Conciliatory Profile, extroverted and "hands-on"
• Good negotiator in conflict situations
• Lean thinking with constant search for continuous improvement and process automation
• Good knowledge of Import and Export processes
• Good knowledge in process mapping and analysis
• Good Knowledge in Logistics and Supply Chain (Sizing of stock policies, buffer strategy)
• Advanced English to communicate verbal and written with Suppliers and the Global Teams
• Spanish is a plus
• Excel (Pivot Tables, Charts, etc.)
• Knowledge in the SAP System at the user level
• Knowledge about Ericsson´s products is a plus
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São José dos Campos || Supply&Log
Req ID: 271035