Job Title: Dubbing Mixer - 12 Month FTC
Base: Red Bee – Broadcast Centre, 201 Wood Lane, W12
Job Description: This vacancy is for a Dubbing Mixer based at the Broadcast Centre London W12 on a 12 month FTC. The Facility provides Post Production services for a number of clients including BBC Creative and Red Bee Creative specialising in promo creation.
Red Bee Broadcast Media Services - Overview
Red Bee Media is one of the world’s leading media services companies. Working with broadcasters, content owners, platform operators and brands, the company blends technology and creative expertise to provide a range of services; from post production, playout, multi-platform media management and distribution through to access services, metadata, content discovery, companion applications and brand consultancy. Red Bee Media currently provide Post Production solutions for broadcasters including BBC, Channel 4 and Channel 5.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles.
- Manage and run a unique busy audio studio.
- Mix in stereo format for Television and online platforms with multiple version.
- Direct and record voice over.
- Create bespoke sound design.
- Manage and maintain data meticulously.
- Understand and execute sound briefs.
- Professional Protools user
- Comfortable recording and directing Voice Over sessions.
- Comforable creating bespoke sound design
- Comfortable at mixing with speed
- Experience of working in a busy audio post production environment.
- Proven record of mixing to broadcast requirements.
- Understanding of shared storage, encoding and media management
- Knowledge of tapeless formats and processes
- Good general IT and problem solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years professional experience using Pro-Tool, track-laying and mixing for Broadcast television.
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of mainstream production, post production and broadcast workflows.
- Strong technical ability in broadcast audio post production.
- Ability to assess client need and work collaboratively.
- Strong creative flair.
- Attention to detail and desire to exceed expectation.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client focus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || White City || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 271026