Portfolio Intrapreneur - Portfolio Management
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Portfolio Intrapreneur - Portfolio Manager. The Portfolio Intrapreneur job role is to handle an overall product portfolio, no single products. Including strategy, positioning and business development for the in-house developed products as well as third party products to secure a profitable portfolio. You will have a span over global and regional or local level.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Be responsible to drive competence and business readiness
- Operate solution development
- Handle requirements and assignments
- Drive continuous improvements
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing in your group and beyond
Technical Skills - you have:
- Overview of new trending technologies developments
- University degree with a major in Telecom, IT or equivalent (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering)
- Extensive knowledge of business and product management
- Very good written and spoken English
Personal Skills - you are/you have:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analitical skills
- Creating and innovating
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Used to a start-up environment
- Excellent at formulating strategies and concepts
- Focused on continuous improvement and increase effectiveness
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ProdMgt; R&D
Req ID: 270928