Product Development Leader
Board Power Radio 2 is now looking for a Product Owner. As a Product Owner, you will lead a development team and implement power solutions together with our stakeholder. We foresee a deep interest in creating winning teams and a good understanding in how to develop power solutions. In this role, you will be the bridge between our stakeholder and our product development. Status will be reported both to our stakeholder and line management. The role is classified as a Product Development Leader.
The work is done in close cooperation with other power design areas and with global power system suppliers. You will interact with design disciplines across Ericsson, such as radio design, system design and building practices. Co-operation with global production sites and other design centers in Sweden, China and Canada is part of the daily work.
Board Power Design at Lindholmen is responsible for research, development and maintenance of Board Power solutions to the majority of the Ericsson Product Portfolio. We are a part of the Ericsson’s global design organization and engaged in developing products for the present and future mobile networks. At our site, we are four sections forming a competence center with responsibility to provide power solutions to the Ericsson organization.
As a Product Owner, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, lead and coach the development team to ensure implementation and proper delivery of power solutions according to our stakeholder needs.
- Represent the power team and technical solution in internal stakeholder discussions
- Participate in the resource planning and competence development activities
- Drive continuous improvement of the product development process
- Ensuring the translation of business and technology strategies to efficient product development
- Be active in cross-sections initiatives, improvement programs and strategical work
- Plan and support efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle
We use the latest tools in order to develop our world class products. We keep track of new technology, methodology and design techniques, ensuring that our design activities are kept at a world class level. Our competence center is based on team work with experienced and dedicated individuals. We believe that our employees are the key to our success. Primary location for this position is at Lindholmen, Gothenburg, Sweden
You take initiative and are willing to adopt new methods and techniques. You work well independently, but you are also a team player with good communication skills. You have worked some years within the field and have:
- Strong team leading and communication skills
- Good technical understanding of how to design power solutions
- BSc or MSc degree in electrical engineering or equal
- Experiences from business requirement breakdown and technical analysis
- Experience from product and/or portfolio management
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
- Fluent in English
You have an engaging approach, a strong drive for results and customer focus. Most of all you have an inquisitive mind, and a thirst for winning the business.
As a Product Owner, you will be working in a team with highly skilled and motivated developers to create and maintain world leading power solutions. In short - You will be part of shaping the future for Board Power Solutions.
If any question, please contact recruiting manager: Maud Sjöström, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: BNEW DNEW BI MPS BPR Board Power Radio 2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 270925