Marketing automation campaign SME - Marketo
Whatever you want to achieve, we have a culture that respects and support your ambitions. At Ericsson, we’ve built our business on empowerment. We partner with from the customers to the employees who bring it all together, we know that exciting things happen when people have the power to work to their full capabilities.
Join to our journey.
As a Marketing automation campaign SME, you will be responsible to support marketing automation platform Marketo, by providing response for users requiring assistance with marketing campaigns, programs and events activation operation support, assist in determining and support implementing business requirements, assist in outlining best practices and corporate policies ensuring that the MAP (Marketing Automation Platform) and processes are in place and the system is fit for purpose for an effective execution of demand generation strategy.
- Support marketing activities/program production into Marketo system per briefs and quality assurance on the final production and ensure execution and publishing
- Support e-mail marketing in Marketo system including creating email templates, perform email send outs, segmentation, nurture programs and end-user support
- Perform events programs and back-office support including data validation from events
- Support prioritization and implementation of new demands on the system closely in collaboration with stakeholders, business users and IT team.
- Support business implementation and integration of major features and capabilities of the Marketo system into CRM (SalesForce).
- Support to provide adequate training and demos to business stakeholders and identify ways to enhance usage, adoptability, and process compatibility of Marketo platform.
- Responsible for Marketo issue tracking and related communication to business stakeholders.
- Supporting M&C teams to measure their objectives and KPIs for their activations.
- Support for business implementation of major features and capabilities of the Marketo system.
- Continuously support evolving Marketo system in line with the best practices, trends, and business feedback.
- Support for Marketo issue tracking and related communication to business stakeholders ensuring that business users are getting high quality and timely system support.
- Develop new training materials and provide training for new associates and retraining for current associates to improve system utilization.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent training/experience within Marketing Communication
- Min 5+ years of experience in Marketing & Communications business and related marketing automation systems, CRM platforms, application administration/support /maintenance
- Good understanding of Marketing & Communications business, ways of working, digital marketing and platforms, marketing performance metrics and KPIs,
- 2 years of Marketo administration experience. Marketo Certification desired is an advantage.
- Hands on experience on marketing automation platform Marketo
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience on Marketo Marketing Automation systems/platforms including administration and implementation
- Experience working in a global multi-national and virtual teams good working climate in a virtual environment
- In depth understanding of asset development, including but not limited to campaigns, emails, landing pages, forms
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and responsive design
- Background and experience on CRM and marketing automation platforms, administration/support /maintenance/implementation, and analytics
- Proven experience on similar platforms and functional support via email or phone
- Proven experience on driving improvements for IT system and applications
- Project Management skills
- Stakeholders and Vendor management skill
- Very good communication and training skills
- Domain knowledge (industry/portfolio)
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Business acumen
- Written communications
- Presentation / Verbal skills
- Value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
- B2B Marketing and Communication Strategy, platform, content and messages
- Marketing Automation implementation and analytics
- Demand generation and Marketing leads management
- Marketing Automation Systems and Strategy
- Marketing Performance Management, metrics and KPIs
- Business Processes
- Change Management and leadership
- Project Management
- Training and Consultative skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Relationship building with key interfaces
- Working with cross functional teams
- Handling multiple projects, coping with tight deadlines
- Working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Req ID: 270906