Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Company Controlling Specialist - Job Summary
The Company Control HUB Mediterranean East (CCHUB) was established 2010 and is the prime guarantor of financial information, compliance, governance and risk management for all companies and branch offices within Italy and South East Europe & Israel. The Company Control HUB also supports and adds value to the business (business owners, business controllers and Ericsson mgmt) by providing expert accounting, treasury and tax advice, and by securing compliant solutions for complex business transactions from a legal entity perspective.
In order to implement Group strategy for extension of the activities in Bucharest, the HUB is now looking for a new Company Controlling Specialist located in Romania/Bucharest.
Currently, CCHUB Bucharest site carry out company controlling activities (financial reporting) for 11 countries in South East Europe & Israel: Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Montenegro, Greece, Israel, Cypus, Malta and Albania.
The company controlling specialist will be responsible and accountable:
- for the accuracy and timeliness of the statutory financial statement and performance of company controlling activities for at least two entities in the HUB.
- to ensure high quality in accounting, primary documents, assure compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements, tax legislation and to provide expert financial advice.
- the company controlling manager is also functionally responsibility for company control specialists.
The key responsibilities and main activities are performed in close cooperation with Tax Management and Treasury units for the countries of the HUB.
- Ensure compliance/control & process alignment
- Perform company controlling activities for the assigned entities
- Ensure accuracy of balance sheet and income statement together with CC and Tax management by managing timely period end closing
- Ensure a well-documented bridge between accounting records in ERP system and statutory and tax reporting
- Secure local records retention and timely archiving of accounting documents in line with legislation
- Support in preparation of IFRS reporting and related bridge between statutory reporting
- Support in information preparation for board of directors
- Secure proper transfer price documentation and argumentation based upon local legislation
- Provide accounting advice to operational units and other areas, e.g. salary and travel
- Specify requirements for local deviations from Accounting Directives and request creation for changes in the company chart of accounts
- Support in providing accurate legal forecasts
- Preparation of applicable SOX controls
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Ericsson Business Processes Knowledge
- English Skills; Any other foreign language is a plus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Working with people
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Economic University degree/diploma
- Experience in IFRS reporting
- 5 years experience in finance accounting and reporting.
Tag: melahj, hj
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || SharedServ
Req ID: 270887