Java Software Developer
Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is looking for:
Java Software Developers
We offer the opportunity to work in challenging projects related to ICT solutions for Industry and Society (eHealth Core Systems).
More than a hundred people, most of them certified in Oracle technologies, work in this Ericsson Nikola Tesla's non-telecom segment.
Work Location: Zagreb / Split, Croatia
We are looking for great team-workers having:
- Excellent Java, Spring, SOA knowledge
- HTML/CSS/jQuery/Angular knowledge and experience
- Experience with responsive web design approach
- Experience in website optimization (web performance)
- Basic database knowledge (Oracle, Informix, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of SVN and GIT
- Genuine interest in agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write a clean code
- Experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
- Firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
- Willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- Desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others' needs
- University degree in computer science
- Proficiency in English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || IT
Req ID: 270830