Account CTO - KAM Vodafone Ziggo
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
We have a far-reaching business relation with VodafoneZiggo in the Netherlands. Today our business comprises RAN, Transport, Mobile Core, Cloud, OSS Solutions, Deployment Service and Managed Services.
To strengthen our team working with VodafoneZiggo we are looking for an Account CTO.
As Account CTO you are responsible for
- Positioning Ericsson as thought and technology leader with the customer
- Building a strong relationship with customer’s decision makers (C-level and middle management)
- leading the team of solution architects for the different domains working towards the customer
- Generating new business opportunities and securing profitable business
- Developing technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations
- Driving the technical negotiation
- Contributing to the development of a prioritized view of network evolution needs and target architecture (together with the CTO community)
- Participating in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Staying abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build up
The position is hosted in our Presales Team for Networks & Managed Services within CU Western Europe.
- You have a broad technical know-how within all mobile Network Domains (RAN, Transport, Core, Cloud, O&M) and in-depth know-how and proven sales experience in at least one area.
- You are a creative thinker and are thrilled by identifying solutions to customer problems
- You apply Consultative Selling
- You possess excellent presentation & communication skills and can easily adjust your communication style to different audiences
- You are a team player with very good collaboration and team leading skills
- You have very good Operator understanding
- Excellent English (and Dutch) skills are mandatory
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support the business needs
- Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 270812