NEW GRADUATE FOR PMO
We are now looking for a Trainee, who will participate in PMO Governance establishment and follow up. You will bring value to the PMO by analyzing and proposing improvements on processes, operations, organization and financial reporting.
- You will perform process development
- You will drive projects/programs governance
- Deliver financial data consolidation
- Develop best practices among different programs
- Support Margin Improvement Plan
- Education: (Business Administration or Finance)
- Minimum years of experience: (Recently Graduated)
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Persuading & influencing
- Relating & networking
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Financial acumen & skills
- MS Office Skills
- Required MS Excel expertise
- Fluent English and Spanish are required
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Stud&YP
Req ID: 270795