PtP Engagement Desk Specialist
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Procurement Services is a unit within GFFI FCBS Purchase to Pay. The mission is to build on the Group Function mandate
to deliver procurement services and support globally, at the highest quality and lowest cost, contributing to supporting and controlling the lowest spend possible. Procurement Services secures a seamless and smooth centralized procurement flow with a positive impact on the overall Purchase to Pay across Ericsson.
- The purpose of the role is to proactively and reactively support and manage all indirect purchase requests.
- Works with requisitioner to procure what is required, from the right supplier, at the right price, in alignment with category strategy. Validates properly completed request; competitively bids, and supports end user to properly raise a compliant request in alignment with strategy.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for minimizing OTV usage by directing purchase request (Purchase Requisition and Shopping Cart) towards Preferred Supplier; ensuring the best price for the product/service.
- The position implies correct matching between quotation and purchase order, correct Payment Terms usage and decreasing lead time in PO approval (catalog availability, minimized number of hand-overs in the approval flow), as well as correct category mapping, correct GL Account mapping and correct application of the Currency of Trade policy.
Overall responsibilities are mainly referring the below:
- Extensive professional experience in transactional (operational) procurement role.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills in Team and End User and Stakeholder Management is necessary, as well as the ability to deliver and receive feedback
- Ability to analyze operational data, to identify and implement actions as an outcome.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Persuading and influencing
- Working with people
- Leading and supervising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adapting and responding to change
- Planning and organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 270769