We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
· Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Technical support to sales, marketing, project managers and the customer, including pre-sales activities
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
· Establishing specifications for Network & Technology Consulting services
· Participating in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations
· Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to R&D
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
· Education: minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering (IT or Telecom) or the equivalent theoretical background acquired through experience and/or in any other way.
· 7-9 years’ experience working in Radio Planning and Optimization and having relevant experience in the area of Solution Architect
· Domain experience: Radio Access Network, Transport Network
· Experience Radio 2G , 3G and LTE network planning network design (HLD&DLD) such as network topology design, link budget and also Radio Network Optimization.
· A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
· Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design related RAN and Transport
· WCDMA and LTE radio design and optimization experience; preferably Ericsson experience.
· GSM or CDMA radio design and optimisation experience; preferably Ericsson experience
· Experienced in delivering the Radio Network Design and Optimization services with EDOS DP (ECO, EFO, ERA, SON, etc) and other design and optimization tools related will be much advantages.
· Track record as a Solution Architect in the area of Radio Network Design and Optimization technology and/or operations.
· Be enthusiastic and motivated
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Have strong customer relationship and customer focus and have effective presentation and communication skills
· Commercial and business awareness