We are now looking for a Treasury and Insurance Risk Management to ensure high quality in treasury and credit accounting, ensure compliance with treasury and credit legislation, mitigate treasury and credit risks and to provide expert treasury and credit advice. Furthermore, the focus is to ensure appropriate insurance cover and business support on risk management and insurance issues Treasury managers and Insurance Risk Managers are functionally responsible for treasury specialist /insurance risk management specialist activities.
- You will ensure treasury compliance
- Financial risk management
- Liquidity management
- Treasury controlling
- Insurance risk management
- Business advice and support
- Cash management infrastructure
- Credit management (commercial)
- Education: BSc in business administration, accounting, finance or equivalent.
- Experience in treasury and credit management
- Knowledge in GAAP (local GAAP, ADs)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and Reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Taxation knowledge
- Financial Model knowledge
- Customer Finance knowledge and skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Leading and supervising
- Working with People
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 270739