Global CrtC Compliance & Control Specialist/ SME
We are now looking for a Finance Specialist to provide financial specialist knowledge. You will guide Group Function and Operational Finance units in order to achieve financial targets, compliance to directives and standards, and operational excellence. In this role, you will be assigned tasks though specific tasks can vary depending on the area of expertise.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- You will work in the area of Compliance & Control
- You support targets, strategies, and decisions
- Formulate directives, instructions, and standards
- You will provide mentorship in your area of competence
- You will fix and provide training on requirements related to IT
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- You have accounting & reporting skills
- You have Financial analysis skills
- Financial model and business knowledge
- Relating & networking
- You have social, presentation and communicating skills
- Responsible for formulating strategies and concepts
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Job details: Group Function Finance Specialist / SME Job Stage 06