S&R Domain Head RAN
· System Support
· Solution Support
· Hardware Support
· Support during Integration
2. Overall purpose
The Head of Domain is a line manager within the MOAI S&R organization. The Head of Domain is the management entity that controls the Product Support domain as opposed to the Customer Unit based units that controls the Customer support domain. The role encompasses responsibility for performance and quality of the customer support and support during integration services rendered by the CNS/T1C/T2 domain both for local and remote (SDU) delivery. He or she is required to work closely with Service Line (DGS/NEO/MS/NS) for E2E operations matter.
The Head of Domain is responsible to secure that the quality, lead-time performance and cost of the services delivered from the Product Support domain to the Customer Support domain are in accordance with the expected levels agreed through the Customer Support Operational Plan. Although the objective and the role description of the role is the same,
its implementation should be done according to the different business requirements, as stated below:
· For Systems SW Delivery & Support, the focus of the Head of Domain should be on delivering activities according to the WLA/SLA and its continuous improvement according to PROPS-C.
· For all relevant service delivery processes, measure and report process efficiency. Work together with process owners for continuous process improvement.
Furthermore, the Head of Domain is responsible to initiate improvement plans should deviations be detected. The Head of Domain is responsible to look after the service delivery performance in two dimensions:
· From a customer perspective, with focus on the quality and the efficiency of the service delivered to each customer
· From a MA S&R perspective, with focus on improvement of the overall performance as per the MOAI S&R KPI/OPM or Strategies.
· From a MA operations perspective, as the main interface in managing product quality issues and escalations towards the respective Development Units.
· Monitor and report on the operational performance of the Product Support domain, based on MOAI S&R deliveries;
· Initiate and drive improvement plans to correct operational performance deviations towards the MOAI S&R KPI/OPM or Strategies;
· Work pro-actively to continuously improve the operational performance of the delivery structure as well as the processes used in E2E customer support and DGS delivery.
· Work closely with CU Head of S&R and BO RM for resource dimensioning for the respective domain.
· Work closely with BO LCM to monitor and manage customer support technical readiness (NPI NEO and DGS) within the MA. This includes establishing the competence development workshop or forum, knowledge sharing and best practice across the globe.
· Drive innovation culture within MOAI S&R to promote new idea, improvement plan, efficiency, and effectiveness.
· Be involved in management escalation during hot or emergency issue for the respective product domain. This including managing E2E management communication within different SL if needed, ie (DGS/NEO/MS/NS).
· Monitor and act on incoming technical information. This includes global and market support flow information for respective product domain.
· Own and drive the service delivery strategy for S&R services for respective product domain.
· Own and drive cost efficiency targets for the delivery of customer support services within the respective product domain.
· Be the main interface and driver from MOAI S&R towards the Development units for product quality issues.
· Be the main interface and driver from MOAI towards the Tier2 units for product and performance issues.
· Own and work closely with BO Problem Management to drive Best Practice sharing in the respective domain.
· Own and to drive support engineer competence development. This covered (NEO and DGS) E2E support capabilities and domains/products that is in the MA.
· Own and manage the service delivery capability of the CNS/T1C domain (both local and remote).
· Own and manage the resource pool of CNS engineers on the MOAI S&R level in co-operation with the CU Head of S&R.
· Assist / act as an escalation point for SDM in ensuring Solution Support plans are provided from the Project during integration for any Customized Solutions.
The Head of Domain has the authority to manage his/her responsibilities within the respective domain as an extension of the MOAI Head of S&R authority.
5. Reports to
The Head of Domain reports to the MOAI Head of S&R.
6. Interface To
· Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 270712