The Network Function (NF) Repository Function (NRF) is the network entity in the 5G Core Network
NRF Provides support for register, deregister and update service to NF, NF services. Provide consumers with notifications of newly registered NF along with its NF services. NRF Enables one NF service consumer to discover a set of NF instances with specific NF service or a target NF type. Also enables one NF service to discover a specific NF service.
Authentication Server Function (AUSF) in 5G Core network, The AUSF provides UE authentication service to requester NF.
Software development, coding in C/C++/GO/python
Design documentation like component description and use case modeling during design and implementation.
Write test document, test automation and running test case
Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Solid development experience and skills on C/C++ or GO
- Basic Python Knowledge
- Solid experience on Linux/Unix.
- Solid knowledge on IP networking, multi-thread programming and database.
- Experience working on Kubernetes and Container technology
- Familiar with software version control tool, such as Git, etc.
- Oral & writing English skill
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
• Great leadership skill
• Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
• Communication Skills