Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for RECRUITMENT INTERN.
- Take part in the selection process: screen CVs and candidates, manage interview process (schedule interviews, keep track feedback forms)
- Provide feedback to candidates
- Update the online application tracking system and related recruitment trackers
- Assist in the execution campus events, Career fairs
- Participate on campus events
- Take part in the coordination of the Internship and Graduate programs
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Fluent in English and Hungarian both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and organizational abilities, able to do multitasking
- Currently completing University Degree
- Have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated as well as a team player
What we offer:
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 270600