Cloud / Microservices Developer
• Take part in the development in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile development environment, on an evolving platform based on microservices architecture.
• Design, refinement, planning, development, integration, testing, test automation and coordination of the product features.
• Senior (min. 5 years) software development experience in the design, development, testing and test automation of a large-scale enterprise application.
• The ideal candidate is a full stack developer, familiar with both backend and frontend (UI) design concepts and technologies.
• Expert knowledge of microservices-based SW architecture.
• Expert knowledge of Cloud Computing and virtualization technologies (e.g. OpenStack, NFV).
• Expert knowledge of container platforms (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes).
• Expertise in testing, troubleshooting and bug fixing in a complex environment.
• At least intermediate English, both in writing and spoken.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile development environment.
• Providing technical leadership and mentorship to less experienced team members.
• Java, Java EE, EJB, Web Services, JMS
• C++, Python
• Databases: JDBC/JTA, PL/SQL
• XML Technologies: XSD, XSLT, XPath, etc.
• UML, data modeling, schema modeling, SOA
• Test automation skills and tools knowledge
• Container platforms (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
• Telecom/IT industry standards (e.g. ONAP, ETSI NFV, ETSI MANO)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 270570