At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Manage Incidents 24x7 and ensure minimal disruption to the service and fast service restoration
- Act as a center focal point for all departments during incidents and coordinate between them to get the fast results
- Ensure an Action plan / Back Up Plan is created and focused on the restoration within SLA
- Ensure timely communication / information flow towards internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure that all required resources (resources, accounts, equipment) are available and up to date.
- Setting up of Technical & Management Bridge to facilitate communication during incidents.
- Manage and coordinate the escalated requests from MSIP OA, COM and internal stakeholders.
- Deliver accurate post incident reports within the agreed OLAs.
- Contribute to and maintain the existing repositories (Eridoc, EriColl), with up to date technical documents, network diagrams, team structures, important OPI/procedures that show process adherence.
- Attend the required trainings and courses (technical and soft skills) to increase the current competence level.
- Promote Problem Management activities in 1st and 2nd level Assurance. Provide input and support the Problem Manager during initial investigations for root cause analysis.
- Ensure all ongoing activities are published in the Hand Over tool or any other dedicated tools that have this functionality. Provide accurate input for the Shift Reports.
- Implement and follow Ericsson compliant Business Continuity procedures and special events contingency plans.
- Attend to operational or governance meetings with COM, SL, PM, MSIP OA and the TCs from the other teams.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience from Telecom or IT Industry. Previous IM experience in similar positions it’s a plus.
- The candidate should have knowledge of ITIL, eTOM or other industry practices related to Service Management and Lifecycle.
- The candidate should have knowledge of the WLA (Working Level Agreement) to be used for the specific customers.
- The candidate should show strong sense of urgency and take responsibility and be able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have strong skills in leadership and communication
- The candidate should have knowledge of Ericsson: BSS, Service Layer, Core, Access – Service views and another vendors equipment where applicable
- The candidate should have high level Network Topology skills (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, IT, etc).
- The candidate should have knowledge of Infrastructure and customer tools connected to delivery.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Telecommunications, Computer Information Systems or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- French language skills is a plus
- Result oriented
- Good skills in interpersonal communication
- Developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge
- True customer mindset
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; ServEng
Req ID: 270506