Developer-Customer Automatic Acceptance Tool
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
As product(Customer Automatic Acceptance Tool)designer, your main responsibilities are to together with your team:
- Study requirement and make time estimates regarding different activities during the development phase.
- Write test specifications and map them to related requirements.
- Review test specifications together with designers, system managers and others involved.
- Execute test cases and document the results.
- Write trouble reports with relevant error logs attached.
- Responsible for design environment configuration & maintenance.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Advanced Linux administrator and user skills.
- Outstanding script programming skills.
- Experience in test case development and execution.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Automation with good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of TTCN.
- English read and write skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in verification and development area