Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a TGF Intern.
We are looking for interns to develop next generation of test execution orchestration tool in our cross functional team. Your role will include all development activities such as: software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. You will work closely together with senior team members and growing the challenging technological domain of test orchestration. We work in Lean and Agile. Our cross functional development teams provide continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
TGF is a test execution flow automation tool handling more than 3000 test environments and requests from thousands of users. It is integrated in CI flows of different products including 5G.
TGF execution flow:
- automatically acquiring test environments
- installing and configuring elements of test environment
- execution of test suites written in test automation frameworks (e.g.: JCAT)
- collecting test results for easy analysis
- Learn, understand and apply technical concepts of test orchestration domain.
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Participate in continuous improvements of products and processes
- Education: Ongoing Msc or Phd studies.
- Domain experience:
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: Java 8, Spring, Scala, Docker, REST, MySQL, Git, Maven, Test Environments, Shell Scripting, Agile
- Ready to learn various technologies is a must
- Strong collaboration skills
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Participating in delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Very good command of English
- Ability to work in an multinational and multilingual environment
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Budapest, Hungary
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D; Stud&YP
Req ID: 270313