Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
TGF is a test execution flow automation tool handling more than 2500 test environments and requests from thousands of users. It is integrated in CI flows of different products including 5G.
TGF execution flow:
- automatically acquiring test environments from different labs around the world
- installing and configuring elements of test environment
- execution of test suites written in test automation frameworks (e.g.: JCAT)
- collecting test results for easy analysis
We are now looking for a Developer participating in the operational activities to support, troubleshoot and maintain the test execution orchestration tools in our DevOps team. Your role will include activities such as: answering user assistance requests, delivering and verifying of corrections, integration, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. You are also taking an important role by contributing to follow-the-sun support closely collaborating with colleagues from Canada and China. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional DevOps teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will ensure service availability with other operations persons in cross-site collaboration
- Propose and implement improvement ideas
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of the product and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Support & error ticket handling according to SLA
- Provide on-call support
- Participate in change weekend activities on a rotation basis
- Education: Bsc degree in engineering or equivalent experiences
- Domain experience: Java 8, Spring, Scala, Docker, REST, MySQL, Git, Maven, Test Environments, Shell Scripting, Agile
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Strong collaboration skills is a key
- Ability to overview complex distributed systems
- Very good command of English
- Thrive in a multinational and multilingual environment
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location: Hungary - 1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Req ID: 270310