IP Networks Service Engineer
Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
IP Networks Service Engineer (m/f)
Ericsson Nikola Tesla is one of the top ICT Companies in Croatia and, as an integral part of the Ericsson Group, provides products, solutions, software and services that render modern ways of communicating possible.
We are using innovation to empower people, business and society. Our mobile and fixed networks, multimedia solutions and telecom services make a real difference to people's lives and the world we live in and are an essential part of a sustainable society.
Our Competence and support center in Croatia is providing services to support our customers with end-to-end solution delivery and securing best in class skills and knowledge – for products, services & solutions.
As a member of the Zagreb based IP Networks and support team, you will be responsible for managing different types of delivery services and support to our customers including:
- Solution Analysis, Design and Development
- Solution Integration
- E2E Analysis and Performance optimization
- Solution Support
- System support
We are seeking self-motivated and ready for growing System Integrators.
- University degree (Bachelor's or Master's) from technical university
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to lead and motivate others and work in a team environment
- Readiness to work abroad and travel frequently
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language
Competence and experience in following is advantage:
- Telecom knowledge (Network elements, Fixed/Mobile architectures, Mobile Broadband concepts, LTE, etc.)
- TCP/IP technologies and protocol suites
- Mobile Packet Core nodes SGSN, MME, GGSN, PCRF, SACC (Ericsson, NSN, ALU, Huawei, etc.)
- IP infrastructure equipment; Routers, Switches, Firewalls, BRAS and Load balancers (Ericsson, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme Networks, F5, ALU, etc.)
- MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) MPLS-TP, VPLS (Virtual Private LAN Services) and QoS (Quality of Service)
- Own adequate IP certificates (Ericsson, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, etc.)
If you enjoy working with people from around the world and across various disciplines, are self-motivated with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge and are able to deliver consulting services in form of close dialog and presentations to the customer, please send us your on-line application.
Please attach your detailed CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || ServEng
Req ID: 270132