Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
We are an international team of software developers and engineers who are creating unique monitoring, diagnostics and reporting capabilites for the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for new team members.
As one of our software developers, you will be working in an international team and contributing to all parts of software developement lifecycle.
Flexible working hours and continuous competence development are the norm.
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with .NET (C#, Entity Framework, MVC)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Git
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Open for international travel
- Passion for learning and willingness to succeed
- Proactive team player who is not afraid to take initiative to improve things
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- Experience with script languages (Python, Perl)
- University degree or equivalent in computing, electrical engineering, telecommunication, mathematics is desirable but not mandatory
- Any front-end developing skillset
- Experience with UNIX / Linux operating systems
- Links to your developed apps
- Repository with your proof of knowledge (GitHub, Bitbucket, Hackerrank etc.)
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.