Head of Talent, Business Area Networks
We are looking for a Head of Talent within Business Area Networks Human Resources.
As Head of Talent (Talent Acquisition &Talent Management) Business Area Networks (BNEW) you will be responsible for the Business Area (BA) strategy, operations and execution of BNEWs talent lifecycle containing both Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, integrating the full Talent experience in the ecosystem.
This position has a global Business Area scope working in close collaboration with the rest of Human Resources team both in the BA, Market Areas (MAs) and also in Group Function Human Resources (HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, other HR Subject Matter Experts and also our External partner in Talent Acquisition).
The Head of Talent will promote emerging talent strategies while being responsible for design/delivery of processes across all categories of recruitment (New Graduate, Experience, Executive, etc.) and will be responsible for the full scope of Employer branding, Culture, Engagement and management of the People and Talent philosophy in BNEW.
Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
The preferred candidate should have:
- A Bachelor degree in a Human Resources or related fields is required.
- Min 5 years of experience, including international responsibilities/scope
- To be successful you must possess strong business knowledge, exhibit effective communication skills, understand the nuances of recruiting across traditional and digital channels, and have leadership skills to efficiently and effectively assure a team in alignment with the Business Area growth, people and Talent strategy.
- Excellent in formulating strategies, business cases and defining long-term Talent strategies for the Business Area
- Capability to manage high levels of complexity and many different stakeholders
- Knowledge, understanding and proven track record in Employer branding, Talent management, Succession planning and Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Strong influencing / negotiation skills, strategic thinking, and strong ability to lead others both direct & indirect
- Master Strategy, Influencing skills, Enabling People, Uncompromising Integrity, Courageous Leadership, Embracing Change, Execution Excellence
- Positive attitude, Growth mindset and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Senior management engagement experience
- Excellent knowledge of global trends within the Talent area.
- Understanding of business flow within the Business Area and how the function can enable others to succeed
- Deep understanding of the competences needed for positions in the Business Area.
- Track record and ability to work thru others and manage multiple stakeholders and processes
- Excellent planning ability working pro-actively with time management and future plan
- Diversity and Inclusion and Employer branding experience
- Extensive track record of successfully achieving result in a complex cross functional organization.
- Organizational and communication skills; Energy, drive and commitment
As Head of Talent you will report to the Head of Human Resources, BNEW and be a member of the BNEW HR Leadership team. You will have a small team reporting to you. You will be part of a very skilled international HR team in an extremally interesting industry and company moment.
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible - we are working continuously with candidate selection.
If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact Katalin Feher recruiter at email@example.com
We look forwardto meeting you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 270127