5G Radio Product Software Designer Developer Job stage 5
Responsibilities & Tasks
- 5G feature systemization and participate in pre-studies as needed
- Implementation of 5G radio software architecture, functionality and features with high quality
- End-to-end responsibility for feature development
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electronic Engineering/Communication/Computer Science or related information technology area
- 2+ years' experience in software design of embedded system
- Excellent programming skills with C/C++, and Java is a plus
- Strong knowledge of mobile network and LTE & 5G specifications on Radio Access Network aspects
- Familiar with Unix/Linux environment and GIT tool
- Multi-core processor programming competence
- Radio product hardware system knowledge is a plus
- Baseband & RF knowledge of wireless product is preferred
- Fluent English Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Can travel abroad for short term assignments
- Experience in Agile&Lean ways of working
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Modern working environment with bright, collaborative open office space and cool adjustable desks that you can sit or stand at
- Collaborative, helpful work teams where knowledge sharing is valued and plenty of help is provided
- Formal trainings every year for continuously building staffs’ competence.
- Lots of activities for employees to participate in, eg badminton club, basketball club, parent club etc.
- Free parking. Nearby CBD area.
- Free shuttle bus to most residential area in the city.
- Free coffee, tea and drinks for daily work.
- Big canteen with famous food vendor, offering breakfast, lunch and supper. Modern coffer bar offering coffee & desserts.
- Opportunities to travel to European countries and cooperate with international team members.
- Annual paid leave & Sick leave. Social Insurance and Housing Fund. etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 270109