IoT Performance Tester
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
The role of performance tester is focused on top of JAVA/Python/PHP applications and includes develop a set of automated tests and a way to store and visualize the gathered data for history and regression purposes of the smart metering solution developed by Ericsson.
The objective is to design and develop a set of high-level, automated performance tests for specific parts of the SM2M system according to the requirement specification as well as a system for storing and displaying the gathered performance data.
- Translates Non-functional requirements into performance test cases and J-meter scripts.
- Assists in identifying and documenting performance issues across applications.
- Evaluates the performance of the provided solution, service or product against agreed acceptance criteria.
- Detailed knowledge on analyzing functional and non-functional requirements for testability.
- Hands on experience (3 to 5 years minimum) in Performance testing with JMeter or similar tool
- Knowledge and use of quality management methods, tools, and technology used to create and support defect-free, application software.
- Knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases and roles of application development methodologies.
- Knowledge of primary database engines with a demonstrated ability to write complex queries to be used for data validation and troubleshooting
- Have ability to Identify the performance testing requirements and ability to document the performance test scenarios based on the SLAs and benchmarks.
- Good exposure to designing, developing and executing Performance test suites for different systems
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 270074