Thermal Design Developer
We are now looking for a Thermal Design Developer to join our team in Kista, Stockholm. The candidate shall have at least 3+ years experience in Thermal Design. Your role will include development activities such as: Simulations, measurements, design verification, requirement analysis, robust hardware design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work. In addition you will work closely together with our climate suppliers to develop hardware. Good communication and team-working skills are highly important.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products from prototypes to manufacturing release
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of HW products and processes
- HW Unit Design Responsibility working with our Black Box Process and suppliers
- Support creative developments by applying analysis and testing of complex electronic assemblies using both advanced simulation and experimentation tools
- Analyse and present numerical and experimental results for stakeholders
- Employ simulation tools like Flowtherm and Icepak for analysis and design of products
- Collaborate closely with other groups such as Mechanics (HW Design) , System designers and verification and Integrations
- BSc Level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English and Swedish skills both oral and written
- Masters Degree in mechanical engineering or related
- Good understanding in HardWare Design Process
- Demonstrate good theoretical and practical understanding of fundamentals of heat and mass-transfer and fluid mechanics
- Creative mindset
- Skilled in building CFD Models for Thermal- and flow- simulation
- Working with people and networking
- work well independently, but are also a teamplayer with good communication skills
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
Faisal Noor - Primary Recruiter
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 270032