Field Dispatch with Spanish
Service Desk is the first line of contact with our corporate customers. A Service Desk agent will work in a multinational, multi-customer environment. A Service Desk agent is usually exposed to multiple departments and communication tools. Main responsibilities will be trouble ticket triage and dispatch, handling escalations and trouble ticket life-cycle, and initial technical investigation.
Service Desk presents a very dynamic job, with both technical and communication responsibilities.
- Works with the applications for trouble ticket management and work orders
- Handles mailbox, escalations and chasing on trouble tickets
- Dispatches work orders to the correct entities and follows-up until closure, with attention to respecting contractual KPIs
- Interacts with other Engineers or Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within the organization
- Participates to project set-up, creation of documentation and process changes
- Ensures initial troubleshooting depending on contractual details
- Mandatory: Excellent command of English
- Technical University background is a plus
- Accuracy and Customer focus – previous work in a customer oriented environment is a plus
- Attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 270024