We are now looking for a Security Manager in GCU AMX and CU LATAM North & Caribbean to improve market and employee trust in Ericsson’s security brand by recognizing emerging trends, risk, business needs and transforming into Security Strategy and solutions. Drive and lead security strategy and execution. Provide leadership and vision to the security organization.
Challenge how things are done in order to create trust, business value and get results. Inspire the security organization to create business enabling solutions, methods and tools to support Ericsson’s business operations.
Provide leadership and courage in stressful situations such as crisis and or difficult investigations.
- Align security strategy
- Execute security strategy
- Drive one and right security culture
- Develop security organization
- Drive effective security governance
- Manage security risk
- Manage and perform complex security investigations
- Manage and provide leadership and courage during incidents, crisis or stressful situations
- Manage and implement personnell- and travelsecurity, inlcuding executive protection, in high risk countries and areas
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Min 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required or 5 years of experience in related area
- Min years of experience 5
- Domain experience: Security
- Knowledge and experience managing complex cyber security and corporate investigations, such as Cyber Security Incidetents, Fraud, Corruption, Code of Business Ethics violations, Conflict of Interest etc.
- Knowledge Digital Forensics
- Knowledge and experience, Cyber Security
- Knowledge and experience, Incident Management
- Knowledge and experience, Crisis management
- Knowledge and experience, Managing and implementing personnel and travel security and executive protection
- Knowledge and experience, Physical Security Management, design and implementation
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Information-, Business Continuity, and Privacy and Risk Management
- Knowledge, Local Laws & Regulations
- Risk Management Skills
- Audit & Assessment Skills
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge, Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Certified or eligible to become Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP, ISC2)
- Fluent English and Spanish mandatory
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SharedServ
Req ID: 269991