Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for a C++ Developer.
Our unit (CBA - Component Based Architecture) is responsible for developing distributed components in a telecommunication platform, written in C or C++. These components meet standard telecom requirements, such as low latency, high reliability and scalability and run on Linux clusters and cloud environments.
We are looking for developers for the following components:
- vDicos (Distributed Communication Operating System): Ecosystem supporting the development and execution of telecom grade application business logic written in C++.
Implementation of the Diameter protocol for telecommunication applications.
- DBN: A distributed, object-oriented, geo-redundant, in-memory, NoSQL database management system implemented in C++. It provides fast, fault-tolerant data access for applications.
- Strong programming and troubleshooting experience in C++ preferably on Linux
- Knowledge of C++ STL containers
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Understanding of cloud-native technologies, Kubernetes, microservices, DevOps
- Knowledge of C++11/14/17
- Experience in using scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Experience in concurrent and event-driven programming
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience in virtualization technologies (KVM, VirtualBox, VMware)
- Experience in Agile way of working
- Interest in growing into technical lead positions
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 269985