Commercial Director (f/m/d) - Bonn
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Commercial Director (f/m/d) – Req. ID 269971
Location: Bonn (Germany)
We are looking for a Commercial Director to join the team and work with one of our major global customers, acting as an authority in all commercial matters externally with the customer’s global purchasing organization as well as internally within Ericsson. You will drive a strong governance of global agreements and secure alignment with all teams in the local subsidiaries to meet the business objectives of the organization. Together with global and local account teams you define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson.
- Be accountable to define and execute commercial strategies in the respective area of responsibility, related to digital services and other parts of the Ericsson portfolio
- Establish, document and continuously develop further pricing and terms & conditions for the global customer unit
- Secure adherence to the strategies in all tenders and other commercial activities as well as coordination and approval with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop business models that fit market and customer realities to drive short-term and long-term profitable business development.
- Develop and maintain relevant customer contacts with the customer’s global procurement organization
- Participate in global and local commercial customer negotiations
- Provide specialized commercial support for local and global account teams to win and optimize the business
- Provide domain specific techno-commercial argumentation and together with technical pre-sales teams ensure optimized scope of offers and solutions
- Define and execute the commercial strategy to optimize business model, prices and terms & conditions for dedicated opportunities, in alignment with global strategies
- Company wide networking to raise effectiveness and responsiveness in bids
- Be the owner of the sales process for the respective area of responsibility
- +10 Years’ of experience in sales / price & commercial management / technical sales operations working directly with customers
- Proven competence in Digital Services domain, especially 5G experience, and networking within telecommunications vendors and operators
- Experience in developing commercial strategies and leading sales engagements for a wide portfolio and different deal types.
- Highly developed knowledge and skills in leadership, communications, managing change and cultural awareness.
- Thought leadership in identifying short and long-term priorities to support business needs.
- Business English is a must, German will be an advantage
- Travel requirements within Europe up to 25%
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Bonn || SharedServ
Req ID: 269971