Cloud Software Developer (f/m/d) - Herzogenrath
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Cloud Software Developer (f/m/d) – Req. ID 269969
Location: Herzogenrath, Germany
You will play a crucial role in the development of the future Cloud technologies & solutions, be part in the Team of the state-of-art Ericsson Cloud solutions. And will test, verify and support Cloud products for our customers to deploy the Ericsson Cloud solutions in the markets.
- Being part of the Cloud Ecosystem in Ericsson
- Develop automation frameworks to integrate & test Cloud Systems and test with Telecom VNFs like vIMS or vPacketCore applications in E2E systems
- Support our customers to deploy Ericsson Cloud systems
- Contribute to continuous improvements of Automated Test Processes & Methodologies, like e.g. machine learning and artificial intelligence systems
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences, with a max of 3 Years of work experience
- Knowledge of cloud technologies & cloud computing environments, like OpenStack, VNF/SDN
- Automation mindset for provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment
- OpenStack certification, IP networking certifications as well as experience in working in agile teams is an asset
- Business-English is a must, German is of advantage
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation,
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced/motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Aachen || R&D
Req ID: 269969