Java Software Developer (Zagreb, Split & Osijek)
Join us in the digital transformation of the industry and society. Become part of our team and work in the fast-paced environment using the latest technologies and developing your skills.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s ICT Industry and Society team is looking for:
Java Software Developers (in Zagreb, Split & Osijek)
We are offering an opportunity to work in challenging projects related to ICT solutions for Industry and Society (eBusiness, eHealth, IoT).
- developing our business built upon our own ideas and solutions created through the innovative culture and regular hackathons
- developing products that target complex IT systems impacting the quality of living of all of us
- have built several national digital systems covering health and land administration domains
- have co-developed the IoT platform with Ericsson which is being used worldwide, making a global impact to the way we digitally communicate
- truly dedicated to expertise of each individual by offering stimulated and financed certification paths and courses
- working in a safe to fail environment where the latest industry methodologies and tools are the working standard
- communicating in organized, highly empowered and motivated agile/development teams
- more than a hundred people, most of them certified in Oracle Java technologies.
Work Location: Zagreb, Split and Osijek
We expect from You:
- solid Java background and databases knowledge
- experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others' needs
If you find yourself motivated and capable for new challenges, please feel free to apply with your CV and cover letter. Only candidates who pass the initial CV screening will be contacted.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Zagreb || IT
Req ID: 269952